Why an XMBA?
The 7-Week Program to
Create a Generation of Exponential Leaders!
The XMBA course is designed to meet you right where you are now. If you’re willing to expand your thinking to become an exponentially better leader, this course can show you how. It was specifically designed with built-in flexibility for full-time professionals.
Make this your year of X growth.
1% better each day, means a 37x in just one year!
Are you ready to get started?
- DISRUPTLearn how to leverage major disruption tools to disrupt yourself, your competition, and your industry to hit your targets
- LeadHone your leadership and complex adaptive problem-solving skills to better navigate volatility
- OptimizeIncrease your ability to execute in your daily life, your work, and your community to save time and energy
- Create a Shared VisionLearn to articulate massively transformative visions and rally your organization behind it
- Develop THE Business ModelBuild the way of the future through digital and multi-sided business models
- Manage Teams and Execute“Manage projects not people”, explore how to get the most from your team
- Leverage TechnologyHarness exponential tech at your company and apply it internally and externally
- Manage the ComplexLearn the “Rhodium Rule” and how to use it to solve the most complex problems
- Create Value & NegotiateExplore how big thinking can help with value creation and negotiation
The combination of modern neuroscience and ancient philosophy in the XMBA course brings together cutting-edge scientific research and timeless wisdom to provide a holistic understanding of the principles and practices of exponential thinking, beliefs, and attitudes.
Modern neuroscience provides an understanding of how the brain works and how different practices can impact our thinking, beliefs and attitudes. By understanding the brain mechanisms behind certain behavior, individuals can develop strategies that align with the way our brain works.
Ancient philosophy provides a historical perspective and timeless wisdom on how to live a good life and achieve success. Many ancient philosophers have written about the importance of the mind-set and attitudes in shaping our reality. They have also developed practices and techniques to develop a growth mindset and positive attitude that is in line with human nature.
The combination of these two fields provides a holistic understanding of how to develop an exponential mindset, beliefs and attitudes. Modern neuroscience provides the evidence-based practices while ancient philosophy provides the wisdom and understanding of how to live a good life. By bringing these two fields together, the course gives learners an understanding of the latest scientific research and evidence-based practices as well as ancient wisdom and timeless practices.
In our present day, this combination of modern neuroscience and ancient philosophy is particularly valuable because it provides a comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices of exponential thinking, beliefs, and attitudes.
By combining both fields, the XMBA offers a broader and more inclusive perspective on personal and professional development, which can help you apply the knowledge and skills in a way that is most meaningful to you.